Are you self-motivated, independent and people- oriented sales person?
Do you want to be the boss of your paycheck and time?
Do you want to make $52,000+ next year with room for tremendous growth?
Can you work with minimal supervision, minimal feedback, and minimal direction?
Are you a great listener and problem-solver?
Do you want to join a dynamic and high-performing team?
Are you obsessed with goal-setting and getting results?
If you answered YES to all of the above then please read on!
ABOUT BEN BUYS INDY HOUSES
We are a young and fast-growing Indianapolis real estate investment company. You must live within 10 miles of Indianapolis to be most successful in this position and make daily travel bearable and efficient. Locations you are likely to be required to travel to: Marion, Hamilton, Hancock, Johnson, Hendricks, Delaware, Madison, Shelby, Boone, and any place in between. We are looking for a candidate who is centrally located around these counties.
We are not real estate agents. We have been investing in real estate since 2013 and have completed over 165 real estate transactions. This year we are on track to close over 70 transactions, including a mixture of wholesales, whole-tails, rehabs, and rentals. If those words don’t mean anything to you, that’s ok. As long as you’re teachable we are happy to educate! Our team is made up of 6 motivated people with a passion for real estate and self-improvement. Our motto is there is no “I” in Team. Everyone individual on our team is critical to the entire team’s success. Our goal is to continue to be the highest rated and most reviewed online home buyer in the Metro Indianapolis region.
This is for you if:
- Have a 2-year track record of successful sales experience with proven experience hitting sales goals.
- Possess excellent organization, time management and follow-up skills
- Are an enthusiastic, outgoing, people person
- You are dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken
- You can work independently with minimal supervision and are self-motivated to make a lot of money.
- You possess strong problem-solving skills and can provide solutions to prospects.
- You demonstrate past experience closing and negotiating sales both over the phone and in-person.
- You are a team player who thrives working in a tight-knit company where your performance directly affects the income of the entire team.
Your Deliverables For This Role
- Schedule and attending a minimum of 33 appointments per month to reach a minimum of 396 appointments for the year.
- Reviews all new leads submitted to company CRM
- Follow’s up with new leads to determine if company’s service is a good fit for our customer and if so, schedules appointment with customer.
- Personally, commits to spending a minimum of 40 hours a week unmonitored reviewing leads, following up with leads, and scheduling and attending appointments produced on time and on schedule.
- Produce a monthly success-ratio equal to 17% or 1 contract for every 6 appointments.
- Follows company’s documented sales process.
- Attends training sessions to learn how to negotiate offers on properties with homeowners effectively
- Thinks critically to determine the solution we can provide for our customer.
- Effectively qualifies and disqualifies leads to maximize time, efficiency, and conversions.
- Produce a monthly average deal size of $12,000
- Negotiates the best purchase contracts possible to maximize company profits while still achieving positive reviews from customers.
- Maximizes time spent with distressed/motivated leads
- Achieve 32 Positive Google Reviews and YouTube Testimonials for the Year
- Spends time building rapport and getting to know our sellers.
- Provides an offer and solution that our customers are willing to speak highly of post-closing.
- Oversees any seller complaints and makes sure they are resolved in a timely manner.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Be part of a young and fast-growing company while working with a team of high-performers who love to work hard and play harder together!
- Create massive impact and solve-problems for the customers you work with
- Enjoy the flexibility and freedom to organize your appointments and day to maximize your income and work-life balance.
- Mentorship and training from a high-performing real estate investor. Learn how to profitably invest in real estate a high-performing Indianapolis real estate investor.
- $52,000+ at Plan Commission, plus Bonus Incentive at 100%+ of goal.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
If so, please take the time to complete the application, questionnaire, and sales assessment by clicking on the button below to Apply.