How We Work
We Own the Wholesale Properties We Market
Our Inventory Changes Daily
We receive daily phone calls from motivated sellers, realtors, and other area investors looking to sell us a house. Therefore, our inventory is always changing.
If you see little to no inventory on our site, it’s because the properties that we acquire and then wholesale to our clients typically do not last long. However, it could be a matter of hours before another property or two is marketed as inventory. Therefore, it’s important to stay up to date on the status of our inventory by subscribing for access to our properties.
As an active buy and hold, fix and flip, and Indianapolis real estate wholesaling company we get contacted daily from wholesalers with so- called deals on properties all over Indianapolis. After completing our due diligence and initial research we typically find that these so-called “wholesalers” leave very little room for us to generate a respectable return on our investment. Therefore, most of the houses we buy are a result of the money and time we spend on marketing, research, and negotiating purchases directly from motivated sellers.
We research hundreds of houses every month with one goal in mind: source properties priced at below market value for some of the most experienced Indianapolis real estate investors. We inspect every property that we market to our clients. In our marketing we include pictures of the property, videos, and all of the necessary details our clients need to make a quick buying decision.
- Must have at least 3 ‘sold’ comps that are within a half-mile radius of the subject property. The 3 comps must be within 15% +/- of the subject’s living space and have comparable build characteristics to the subject property. In some cases, if the property is in a rural area, we try to do our best to find 3 sold comps. In some cases that may mean going back more than a year to find comparable sales.
- Subject property must be at least 20% below the average of the 3 sold comps. It’s not easy to find properties that meet this criterion. In 2016 our company spent well over six figures on expenses and countless hours searching for and researching properties that meet this criteria.
- Property must produce above average neighborhood cap-rates and cash-on-cash returns for the client.
- Property must enable the client to liquidate the property for a profit or complete a cash-out refinance of the property after all repairs have been completed, conditional of buyer being pre-approved for conventional financing.
Our clients’ time is the most valuable asset they have. Therefore, our goal is to make the purchasing process as simple as possible by streamlining the entire transaction.
No offers are considered, or contracts signed, until the client inspects the property. However, an inspection by a client is not required.
In many cases, some of our clients buy our properties without ever inspecting to eliminate the risk of losing the opportunity to purchase the property to another buyer. Properties are not removed from available inventory until we receive the required earnest money deposit and paperwork back from the buyer.
We sell all of our properties using our Purchase Contract and with the terms identified in our Purchase Contract.
When You’re Ready to Get Started…
Once You’re Signed Up and Approved…
What are the Purchase Terms on every transaction?
- No inspections or contingencies
- 14-day closing or sooner (unless specified by seller)
- All due diligence you desire must be performed before offer is made
- PA must be signed the same day it is sent to buyer
- $5,000 Non-refundable EM must be wired within 24 hours of PA being signed (subject to go over 5K if property price exceeds 150K)
- Taxes are paid by buyer at next installment (Any delinquent taxes will be paid by us, the seller, prior to closing.)
- All closing costs are paid by buyer
- $199 Transaction Coordination Fee
- Title company used will be Eagle Land Title